Great Lakes Physician Practice in Jamestown, New York is seeking a Neurologist to work in an outpatient and inpatient consultation service in general neurology, with the ability to perform EMG. Must have an MD or equivalent, be board eligible with intent to become board certified within two years or board certified in Neurology with the ability to obtain an unrestricted NY license. J1 and H1B visa sponsorship available.
- Join a multidisciplinary group of Board-Certified providers and physician extenders providing care for the residents of several beautiful lakefront communities situated on the shores of Lake Chautauqua.
- Our network includes primary care doctors, surgeons, and specialists.
- Flexible scheduling for work-life balance
What we Offer
- Competitive base salary with a productivity and quality incentive bonus
- Robust retirement plans
- Paid occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Sign-on bonus
- Customary and reasonable relocation up to $10K
- CME days and allowance
- 25 days PTO plus 7 holidays
About Great Lakes Physician Practice (GLPP) and UPMC
- GLPP is part of the UPMC system
- GLPP employs over 50 physicians and advanced practice providers in a state of the art medical mall.
- Our facility includes an on-site draw station, radiology, endoscopy suite, physical and occupational therapy, and more.
- GLPP’s multi-specialty group includes Cardiology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Nephrology, Neurology, Pulmonary/Sleep Medicine, Women’s Health, Orthopaedics, Aesthetics, and Neurosurgery coming together as the largest multi-specialty group in Western New York.
- UPMC is a $23 billion world-renowned health care provider and insurer
- 92,000 employees, including 4,900 physicians
- Over 40 academic, community and specialty hospitals
- Over 800 doctors’ offices and outpatient sites
- UPMC is inventing new models of accountable, cost-effective, patient-centered care
- Closely affiliated with University of Pittsburgh, ranked among the top 10 recipients of National Institutes of Health research funding since 1998
About the Community:
- Located in Western, New York near a college community
- Near the renowned Chautauqua Institute, a major cultural center for the arts and music in Southwestern New York.
- The Fredonia School District is considered to be one of the best in Western New York.
- Lake Chautauqua offers the perfect setting for boating, water skiing, wind surfing, sailing and fishing.
- There is an abundance of public and private golf courses, Alpine and Nordic skiing, hiking, fly fishing.
- Close proximity to the opera house, philharmonic orchestras, ballet/dance companies, civic centers, fitness facilities and professional baseball, football and ice hockey.
- It is situated less than an hour away from Erie, Pennsylvania and Buffalo, New York. Pittsburgh and Toronto are only 2-1/2 hours away
UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran
Individuals hired into this role must comply with UPMC’s COVID vaccination requirements upon beginning employment with UPMC.
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC’s Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life — because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community. Ready to join us? Apply today.
Location/Region: Jamestown, NY (14701)