Mercy Health Physician Partners (MHPP) has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a physician to join our Geriatrics team located in Muskegon, Michigan.
The selected candidate will have an opportunity to serve vulnerable older adults with the strong support of an interdisciplinary team. Visit length is adequate to meet a complex patient population. The position also comes with future opportunities to expand into other aspects of geriatric clinical care and engage in geriatric education with residents and fellows.
Scheduling for this opportunity is Monday through Friday with rotating call by phone. Teaching opportunities are also available.
Applicants must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine and be Board Certified or Board Eligible in Geriatrics.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right physician to be part of Mercy Health Physician Partners.
As a MHPP employed provider, you can anticipate:
- Practice leadership that supports work/life balance
- Competitive compensation package
- Generous paid time off program
- Recruitment bonus
- Student loan incentive
- Relocation assistance
- Full time benefit package (Health, Dental and Vision Insurance)
- Long- and Short-Term disability
- Malpractice insurance w/tail
- CME funds, licensure and professional membership support
- 403b with employer contribution and match
Location/Region: Muskegon, MI (49442)