Location: Franklin, MA
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that’s what makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each person’s individuality, because there’s power in bringing people with different points of view and life experiences together. So, bring yourself and your best ideas. We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Because when we feel safe and comfortable being ourselves, there’s no limit to what we can achieve.
IN A NUTSHELL…
The Pack Room Shift Lead has oversight and task management of the pack room and it’s processes. Responsible for facilitating the process of training, coordination of tasks, and workflow of the assigned Guides each day. Reports directly to Lead Guides, with ultimate oversight by the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager. Daily management of systems and operations in the Pack Room. Works in conjunction with the Guides and Inventory to ensure smooth operational flow.
Parallel is one of the largest privately held, vertically integrated, multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating dispensaries in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA), Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (The Apothecary Shoppe) and Texas (Surterra Wellness). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving fast, facing unique challenges and constantly challenging ourselves to achieve more, then Parallel
is for you. We work hard, we lean on each other, and we are passionate about a pretty ambitious vision… pioneering a new paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Follow NETA Policies & Procedures for the daily operations and fully comply with state marijuana regulations
- Responsible for the oversight and supervision of the entire Reserve Ahead Pack Process
- Responsible for all daily orders, including Adult Use and Medical
- Responsible for packing, fulfilling/receiving, ensuring products are bagged, and compliantly labelled
- Demonstrates efficiency and functionality through sorting tickets, setting up and tearing down pack room, ensuring Guides are working properly, creating a functional workflow, and moving Guides from Pack to different zones as TLs require
- Coordinates communication to Lead Guides, Inventory Specialist and Training Ambassadors or above relating to raising issues
- Maintains the professionalism of the room by keeping topics and conversations on task; redirects and refocuses Guides
- Demonstrates the ability to step into any Guide role as necessary
- Communicates directly with Call Center and Contact Team, as well as the point person for order additions, substitutions, expedition, edit, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU’LL BRING
- Age 21 or over (Required)
- High School diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Valid Driver’s License or State-Issued Photo ID (Required)
- At least 1-year Guide Experience (Required)
- Ability to lead and optimize effective and efficient processes (Required)
- Must be available to work evenings, weekends and applicable holidays (Required)
- Ability to interact professionally at all times
- Strong Communication skills both verbally and in written form
- Excellent Organization and multitasking ability
- High Energy, maturity and leadership skills
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU…
- Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn’t fun for anyone
- Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but so is getting stuff done
- Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always changing
- Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
- Think creatively; sometimes, the “traditional” solution isn’t the best one
WHAT YOU GET
- Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k with the possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored well-being programs
- Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave, flexible work arrangements
- Financial opportunity; an incentive program that provides opportunity to earn cash AND equity in a fast- growing company and industry
- Employee discount
- Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community volunteerism opportunities through Benevity
- Ability to walk/stand for prolonged periods of time, and perform computer processing operations.
- Must be able to accommodate a varying schedule based on operational needs.
- Ability to handle stress in performing multiple tasks.
- Ability to lift 30 lbs. unassisted.
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision – why we exist – is to pioneer well-being and improve the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of cannabinoids.
Our Mission – how we will do this – is to build a leading, global well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values – Integrity | Collaboration | Alignment | Intentionality | Accountability | Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other characteristics that make our employees unique.
Parallel reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this job description. Your employment with Parallel is a voluntary one and is subject to termination by you or Parallel at will, with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time. Nothing in this document shall be interpreted to be in conflict with or to eliminate or modify in any way the employment-at-will status of Parallel associates.
Internal ID: 18761
Location/Region: Franklin, MA