Are you looking for a home health aide job where you can make a difference in people’s lives?
Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you?
That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need.
Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our PRN employees and care about their wellbeing.
We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
* Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
* Free Training * Part of a team with RN Oversight
* Home Health or Facility shifts available
* Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
* Mobile shift access * Flexible schedule
* National company with over 300+ locations
* We promote from within * Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device.
Online or offline * Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
* We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
* Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
* National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
Responsibilities * Providing care as directed by a nursing supervisor, including but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, undressing, toileting activities, taking and recording vital signs, and assisting with height and weight measurements, if necessary
* Providing care according to the patient’s plan of care, assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
Requirements * Successful completion of Home Health Aid program
* Minimum one (1) year of documented health care experience is required (consider 6 months home health)
* Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile
* Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull.
Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds If joining the Brightstar team you will need to provide:
* Certified CPR and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Location/Region: Gainesville, TX (76240)