Ophthalmologist – Oculoplastic Specialist
Medical Center Clinic in Pensacola has built a 80 plus - year reputation grounded in exceptional and innovative care. Serving the residents of Northwest Florida and South Alabama, this healthcare system encompasses a variety of nationally recognized specialty services and programs and is a leader in putting technology to work for its patients. Medical Center Clinic is a progressive, physician-owned group with over 100 providers, 25 specialties, and over 500 medical professionals.
Through eighty years, our philosophy has never changed, and we continue to provide comfort and convenience to the thousands of patients who pass through our doors. In addition to offering many stand-alone medical specialties, the Medical Center Clinic provides an array of coordinated healthcare services including, Priority Care, The Eye Institute, Musculoskeletal Center, Neuroscience Center, and Ambulatory Surgery Center.
The Eye Institute at the Medical Center Clinic is a department of six ophthalmologists with all of the major subspecialties covered by fellowship-trained individuals. Additionally, we have an optometrist and a full optical shop at our main location. All subspecialists practice general ophthalmology with many doing adult cataract with IOL surgery which is encouraged and not considered a subspecialty procedure. Our practice-owned ASC has state-of-the-art equipment and very efficient turn-over making for a very physician friendly environment compared to most hospital-based surgery centers.
So, what does MCC have to offer? For the physician candidate who is focused on productivity, works well in a team environment and desires to build a patient-centered practice, we have much to offer;
- A compensation system where you control 100% of your direct costs
- The ability to maintain a level of autonomy and still belong to the "group"
- A strong electronic medical record (one chart for life, available at your fingertips)
- Quality facilities and medical equipment
- An open book approach to operation of a group practice
- The ability to participate in profits of very successful ancillary lines of business, including but not limited to an ambulatory surgery center, outpatient imaging, optical shop and MedPro Solutions, an independent billing & collecting, and consulting company
- A strong Risk Management and Compliance Program
- A solid governance structure that represents every physician
- MyMCC - a proprietary physician information system that gives you real-time financial information on your practice and the latest on MCC happenings
Pensacola is just the place!
Nestled in Florida's Panhandle along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, Pensacola is home to 52 miles of the world's whitest beaches and is known as America's First Settlement, the City of Five Flags and the Cradle of Naval Aviation. Small enough to escape the hustle and bustle of the big city traffic jams and long commutes, yet large enough to offer championship golf courses, your-round sporting activities, arts, the symphony and museums to explore.
If you are looking for a good life, Pensacola is the place!
Location/Region: Pensacola, FL (32514)