CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Be a company ambassador for our customers either over the phone or walk ins to the office. Represent the company in a professional manner.
• Receive customers with a greeting as they arrive and provide assistance.
• Provide information on the company’s products and services.
• Take customers’ orders on the telephone and in person.
• Record and maintain customer information including documentation of customer inquiries and responses.
• Function as a liaison between customers and the company’s brands.
• Communicate all information to customers in a positive manner.
• Provide pricing information to customers with a focus to special pricing that may apply to account.
• Create a positive experience for each customer by active listening, adaptability and accountability.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment.
• Assist with the daily mail.
• Assist drivers and technicians with tickets and customer inquiries.
• Record Keeping: daily deposits, service billings, process and post customer payments, invoicing and filing.
• Serve on committees and task-results teams as needed.
• Maintain current, accurate documentation and records related to the work.
• Work collaboratively as a member of a team with various groups of staff, depending on the issue addressed.
• Develop and maintain productive and effective relationships with all organization-wide personnel and programs.
• Demonstrate a positive representation of the organization at all times.
• Demonstrate an active interest in enhancing and improving the organization’s services.
• Demonstrate judgment in determining priority of tasks assigned and follow through in a timely manner.
• Assure quality in work performed to facilitate the delivery of quality services.
• Understand and comply with all organization policies and procedures.
• Attend, perform and complete all trainings as assigned.
• Report accidents and injuries in a timely fashion, demonstrate safe housekeeping practices, notify supervisor of
potential health and safety concerns immediately, participate in health and safety training as required, understand
and follow all Stone Road Energy LLC health and safety policies.
• Perform all other duties as assigned with a focus on task completion.
High School Diploma or Equivalent.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS REQUIRED:
• Minimum of two years of customer service experience.
• Experience in the oil & propane field is desirable.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Strong organizational skills.
• Proficiency in excel, word and general computer software.
• Strong upselling/selling experience and skills.
• Exceptional Customer Service Skills.
• Strong Problem Solving Skills
• Possess Initiative and have a desire to learn.
• Knowledge of the oil and propane industry a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Quality Focused.
• Ability to listen and understand customer needs.
The physical requirements described here are representative of those that must be met by the incumbent to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
During a regular work day, an employee in this job might be required to:
# Work hours / shift 8-10 hours per shift
Sit up to 7 hours per shift
Stand up to 2 hour per shift
Walk up to 2 hour per shift
Lift floor to waist 2lbs to 10 lbs. weight to lift, up to 5 times per shift
Lift waist to shoulders 2 lbs. to 10 lbs. weight to lift, up to 2 times per shift
Lift above shoulders 2 lbs. to 10 lbs. weight to lift, up to 2 times per shift
Reach above shoulders 2 lbs. to 10 lbs. weight to lift, up to 2 times per shift
Carry up to 5 lbs. weight to lift, over 10 feet distance, up to 12 times per shift
Bend up to 15 times per shift
Kneel up to 2 times per shift
Twist up to 10 times per shift
Climb stairs up to 13 steps both up and down, up to 3 times per shift
Grasp / grip up to 30 times with left and right hands per shift
Push / pull 10 to 25 lbs. weight, over 10 feet distance, up to 4 times per shift
Kneel / Stand up to 2 times per shift
Wrist / hand / fingers repetitive motion n/a
Fingers fine manipulation up to 7 hours per shift, may be in a non-office setting
Data entry up to 7 hours per shift
Other Repetitive Motion up to 7 hours per shift
Drive Vehicle up to 7 hours per shift - turn head, shoulders; reach to left and/or right
Other requirements up to 4 hours per shift
Consider such factors as exposure to chemicals, exposure to outside climate-temperature, sun, wet, etc., vision acuity, hearing acuity, PPE requirements and any others.
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT (ADA):
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case-by-case basis.
All statements in this document are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.